Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113215
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: M-Libraries conference registration deadline
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:25:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I will be speaking at this conference on mobile devices and libraries in the UK. The conference is soliciting brief presentations and is also sending a reminder that registration is closing soon.
--Joan Lippincott
Do you have some recent work or an idea you would like to share?

We would like to offer participants the opportunity to give a short 5-10 minute presentation in a workshop setting.  Please send us a short title (no more than 100 words) by the 31st of October 2007.

Please note there is less than 1 week to register for the First International M-Libraries Conference, registration will close on September 30th 2007.  This conference is being hosted at the Open University in Milton Keynes (England) on 13th and 14th November in collaboration with colleagues from Athabasca University in Canada. The aim is to focus on work being carried out around the world to bring library resources and services to people via mobile phones and other handheld devices.

The conference website is at http://library.open.ac.uk/mLibraries/.
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster