Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113216
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Resources from ELI Net Savvy session
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:55:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In mid-August, the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) held a Focus Session on "Being Net Savvy:  Developing Skills for a Rapidly Changing World."  The resources from the meeting are now online.  They include session materials, podcasts, and speaker interviews.  Among the presentations were "Prisms around Student Learning:  Information Literacy, IT Fluency, and Media Literacy" by Craig Gibson of George Mason U., "Faculty Development and the Net Savvy Student" by Bradley Cohen of U. Minnesota, and "Learning 2.0:  Staff Development for a 2.0 World" by Jeff Trzeciak of McMaster U.  Several videos of students discussing aspects of being net savvy are included, including one that is an interview I did of my college student daughter, Meg Lippincott.

Resources are available at:
http://www.educause.edu/Proceedings/13056

--Joan Lippincott

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster