From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 2007-2008 CNI Program Plan
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:04:02 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
At the CNI fall meeting in Washington DC on December 10 I introduced the new 2007-2008 CNI program plan as part of my plenary address, and everybody who attended the meeting received printed copies. The program plan is now also available at the CNI web site, http://www.cni.org. In January, we will be sending printed copies to member representatives along with the invitation materials for the spring meeting.

The fall meeting was very well attended and, I think, very successful. We have started the process of gathering up presentation materials for the CNI web site, and I will send out an announcement when this process is substantially complete.

Best Wishes for the Holidays.