Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113270
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Guide for Planning Higher Education Library Spaces
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:15:02 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

The Association of College & Research Libraries and the Library Administration and Management Association have jointly produced a Guide for Planning Higher Education Library Spaces.  The guide was developed in response to inquiries from architects about background materials, models, and best practices in constructing new libraries or renovating library spaces.  The resulting guide, intended primarily for an architect audience, but of value to others involved in a space planning process, is available at:

http://wikis.ala.org/acrl/index.php/ACRL/LAMA_Guide_for_Architects

I was a member of the committee that put this guide together.  We aimed to make it concise and of practical use to architects and planners.

Joan Lippincott
CNI
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster