From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: MacArthur/MIT Press Monographs and Journal on DIgital Media and Learning
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:15:02 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
At the closing plenary session of  the recent CNI meeting in Minneapolis, both Tara McPherson, our closing speaker, and I made reference to a series of recent monographs that the MacArthur Foundation has underwritten; they are available free online and can also be ordered in print via the MIT press, and include a volume edited by Tara on DIgital Youth, Innovation and the Unexpected. Information about the series can be found here:

http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/browse/browse.asp?btype=6&serid=170

Tara also mentioned a new journal, The International Journal of Learning and Media, that she is co-editing; information on the journal can be found here:

http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/browse/browse.asp?btype=6&serid=170&xid=13&xcid=10310