Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113323
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Companion to DIgital Literary Studies Available Online
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:20:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Companion to Digital Literary Studies is a major collection of essays dealing with texts and the humanities in the digital world; it was released earlier this year as a printed book. Now the chapters are freely available on the net at <http://www.digitalhumanities.org/companion/DLS/>; see the announcement below for more details.

We are delighted to announce that the Companion to Digital Literary
Studies (2008) is now freely available online at at
<http://www.digitalhumanities.org/companion/DLS/>.

The online version of the text is hosted by the Alliance of Digital
Humanities Organizations and is made freely available through the
generosity of our publisher, Blackwell Publishing.

With all best wishes,

Susan Schreibman and Ray Siemens, Editors
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster