Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113324
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Carole Palmer et al. Study of CIC Institutional Repository Development
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:05:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
There's a very helpful new study out from Carole Palmer and her collaborators at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign School of Information looking at success factors in institutional repository development, where they are viewing institutional repositories in the broad sense, not simply as facilities designed primarily for the author deposit of journal articles. The work was funded by the Andrew Mellon Foundation, and I'm grateful to Don Waters at Mellon for bringing it to my attention. Carole's report can be found at:

https://www.ideals.uiuc.edu/handle/2142/8981

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster