Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113328
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: High Performance Computing Conference, RPI, Oct 22-24
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:00:07 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Tim Lance recently shared with me the announcement of what looks to be a really outstanding conference on applications -- emphasizing science, engineering, and economic development --  of high performance computing that's being held at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York on October 22-24.  While registration is scheduled to close today, Tim assures me there's still ample space for more attendees.  Full information can be found here:

http://www.rpi.edu/HighPerformanceCompConf/index.html

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster