From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Re: [CNI-ANNOUNCE] CNI Project Briefings List
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:51:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear CNI-ANNOUNCE subscribers,

Although the URL in my original message was correct, the link incorrectly directs readers to the 2007 project briefing list.  This link should direct you to the correct page:

We regret the confusion.

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart

On Oct 29, 2008, at 9:15 AM, Diane Goldenberg-Hart wrote:

A preliminary list of project briefings to be delivered at the Fall 2008 CNI Task Force Meeting is now available online:

http://www.cni.org/tfms/2008b.fall/project.html

Please note that this is a preliminary list and that details are subject to change.  Session abstracts will be added soon, and a full conference schedule will be posted upon finalization.  The meeting will be held in Washington, DC, December 8-9.

We look forward to seeing you in Washington!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800