Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113350
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report "Kids Informal Learning with Digital Media" Available
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:15:03 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The final report of a large multi-year research project titled "Kids' Informal Learning with Digital Media: An Ethnographic Investigation of Innovative Knowledge Cultures" conducted at the University of Southern California and the University of California, Berkeley and funded by the MacArthur Foundation is now available. The report is available both in summary form and as an online book (to be published in print by MIT Press); the materials can be found here:

http://digitalyouth.ischool.berkeley.edu/report

Additional materials and background can be found at the main project home page

http://digitalyouth.ischool.berkeley.edu

This project was launched by the late Peter Lyman, who many in the CNI community will remember from his vital early contributions to the Coalition's programs; it was an undertaking he was deeply passionate about, and which I think he felt was essential to advancing our understanding of the deep effects of digital media on society.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster