Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113355
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI 2008-2009 Program Plan Available
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:05:46 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Coalition's 2008-2009 Program Plan, which was released in conjunction with CNI's Fall meeting on December 8-9, is now available online at:

http://www.cni.org/program/

in both HTML and PDF formats. This document provides background on CNI and summarizes our program for the coming year.

We'll be mailing printed copies to member representatives early in the new year, and can provide additional printed copies upon request.

Presentations from the Fall meeting are now being collected, and should be available on the CNI web site by early January.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster