Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113356
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Library of Congress Photos on Flickr Report
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:05:46 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Library of Congress has just released a report on its initial months of experience in making a portfolio of photographs available to the public via the Flickr photo-sharing service. This is a fascinating project that helps to illuminate the ways in which interactions between cultural memory organizations and audiences around collections are changing in the digital environment, and I think that the report will be of interest to many CNI-announce readers. Both a summary and full report, along with other material on the project, are available at:

http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/flickr_pilot.html

My thanks to Caroline Arms for the pointer to this work.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster