Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113371
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Cyberinfrastructure Software Sustainability & Reusability
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:05:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
NSF is sponsoring an invitational workshop at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis in late March (26-27) dealing with a set of important and in my view badly under-examined issues involving sustainability and reuse of software to support science and scholarly work. The workshop is calling for position papers which will be used as the basis for invitations; these are due by February 20.

Information is at

http://cisoftwaresustainability.iu-pti.org/

I will be giving one of the talks at the workshop.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster