Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113379
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: DCC/JISC Report on Enabling Research Data Sharing
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:35:23 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Late last year the UK Digital Curation Center (DCC) and the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) issued a major report prepared by Ralvo Ruusalepp titled "A Comparative Study of International Approaches to Enabling the Sharing of Research Data" which somehow I missed; this looks to be an excellent comparative international policy analysis of data sharing and reuse issues. This report is at:

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/docs/publications/reports/Data_Sharing_Report.pdf

My thanks to Gavin Baker at Peter Suber's indispensible Open Access News blog for the pointer to this.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster