From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video from 2009 IMLS WebWise Conference
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:21:32 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Late last month I had the opportunity to attend the annual IMLS WebWise conference on Libraries and Museums in the Digital World. Video of the entire event is now available at:

http://www.tvworldwide.com/events/webwise/090226/

While there were a number of excellent sessions, I particularly reccomend the session from 1045am to 1215pm on February 26 (the first day), which was titled "Online Communities and the Institution" and explored the very important issues of managing a public dialog about materials held in cultural heritage organizations, and included some outstanding presentations.