From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report from July 2008 Coherent Cyberinfrastructure Workshop Available
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:36:36 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Report from July 2008 Coherent Cyberinfrastructure Worksho
In July 2008 the EDUCAUSE Campus Cyberinfrastructure Initiative, partnering with the Coalition for Academic Scientific Computation, hosted a workshop in Indianapolis dealing with consistency and coherence in cyberinfrastructure services from the local campus to national and international levels. I was fortunate to be able to attend part of these discussions, which I found very helpful in understanding how campus strategies might integrate with national cyberinfrastructure planning.

The report of this workshop is now available at