Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113472
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report on Cyberinfrastructure Software Sustainability
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:45:54 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
On March 26-27, 2009 I was fortunate to be able to participate in an NSF-sponsored workshop on Cyberinfrastructue Software Sustainability, which in my view is a critically important and much-neglected topic with complex relationships to both the future of scholarly communication and to data curation and preservation strategies.

The preliminary report of the meeting is now available linked from the conference web page at

http://cisoftwaresustainability.iu-pti.org/

There are also links to presentations, the meeting agenda, and video of  a number of talks, including the one that I gave.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster