From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Interviews from CNI Mtg; Spring '11 Mtg Dates Announced
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:52:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Interviews conducted by EDUCAUSE during the Spring 2010 CNI Membership Meeting (held in Baltimore, MD on April 12-13) are now online:
The podcasts include a conversation with Ithaka research manager Roger Schonfeld, who discusses findings from his organization's latest faculty survey, as well as a discussion on the challenges of open access with opening plenary panelist Mary Marlino, Director of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) Library.  These recordings are designed to function as an extension of the meeting, complementing the standard program, and providing an opportunity for the broader CNI community to hear from some of our key presenters and attendees.

Mark your calendars:  CNI's Spring 2011 Membership Meeting will take place on April 4-5, 2011 in San Diego, CA.  As a reminder, the next membership meeting will be held on December 13-14, 2010, in Washington, DC.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800