Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113520
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: M-libraries - new publication and next conference
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:36:05 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

This international group has taken the lead in organizing programs related to use of mobile devices in library and information-oriented applications.  The proceedings from last year's conference are now available - see below - and plans are underway for the 2011 conference in Australia - save the date!  I am on the international organizing committee for the conference.
Joan
-------

The book of proceedings from the second International Conference has just been launched http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=696-1 and the publishers have given us permission to make the book from the first conference freely available for download. This can be accessed via the m-libraries website http://www.usq.edu.au/m-libraries

Plans are progressing well for the third conference in Brisbane 11-13 May 2011 and we hope to be adding details of keynote speakers etc in the near future to the website.
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster