From: Joan Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Learning Commons video available from CNI
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:05:24 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm pleased to announce a new video from CNI's spring meeting, "Learning Commons:  What's Working."  The session includes three perspectives on assessment of learning or information commons.  The speakers included John Culshaw, University of Colorado, Boulder; Anu Vedantham, University of Pennsylvania, and myself.  I think you'll find the content very informative if you are interested in these issues.  Along with some other videos of meeting sessions, it is available on the CNI YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and on Vimeo  (http://vimeo.com/channels/cni

Subscribe to either channel feed to receive automatic updates when new material is available.

--Joan

-------

Joan K. Lippincott, Ph.D.

Associate Executive Director