From: Joan Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE Live - Location-sharing Technologies
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:50:27 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I know that many in the CNI community are interested in issues related to mobile computing and issues related to privacy.  This should be an informative session.  Registration details below.
Joan Lippincott

Next Tuesday, July 27, EDUCAUSE Live! will explore privacy issues related to mobile computing.

"Location-Sharing Technologies: Privacy Risks and Controls"

1-2pm U.S. Eastern Time, Tuesday, July 27. No charge, but registration required. Archived for future (re)viewing.

Speaker:  Lorrie Faith Cramor, Associate Professor of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University    http://lorrie.cranor.org/

EDUCAUSE Live! on Twitter:
Use #EDULive to discuss this or any EDUCAUSE Live! Webcast on Twitter before or after the event.