Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113532
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video: Web 2.0 and the Study of History from Spring 2010 CNI meeting available
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:06:36 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Video: Web 2.0 and the Study of History from Spring 2010 C
The last video from the Spring 2010 CNI meeting is now available; I've held off announcing it for a little while because it's quite special, and I did not want it to be missed in the flood of other announcements.
This presentation describes a wonderful project at the University of Oregon which helps students to understand the uses of primary source materials, and also to think about their own roles as creators of such materials, and as prospective contributors to the collective social record. Technology comes into play, of course, but is very much in the background in some sense. It seems to me that the ideas here can be readily adapted and used by a wide range of institutions. If you are not familiar with this project, the video of this presentation is worth watching.

Here are the details:

Web 2.0 and the Study of History Through a Living Learning Community
Andrew Bonamici, University of Oregon
Heather Briston Corrigan-Solari, University of Oregon
Kevin Hatfield, University of Oregon
Matthew Villeneuve, University of Oregon
Available from CNI's YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/cnivideo
(direct link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqEmguSSeGk, if you prefer)
also available from CNI's Vimeo channel: http://www.vimeo.com/cni
(direct link is http://www.vimeo.com/11280442, if you prefer)

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster