Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113545
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: PKAL Learning Spaces Collaboratory - Webinars and Colloquium
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:27:34 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

I have been involved with PKAL and their excellent workshops on learning spaces for many years.  CNI is a partner in the newly formed PKAL Learning Spaces Collaboratory and I am a member of the Advisory Board. Please see the announcement below for a series of webinars and an in-person workshop.  I will be speaking at the October 20 webinar and at the in-person workshop.  Hope you can participate in one or more of these fee-based events.
--Joan Lippincott

Building on a foundation of almost two decades of PKAL activities related to facilities planning, we announce a new initiative, The PKAL Learning Spaces Collaboratory. This new initiative complements the ongoing work of Project Kaleidoscope, now in partnership with AAC&U, in facilitating efforts of leaders taking responsibility for transforming institutional policies, practices, and programs to ensure robust learning in STEM fields for all American undergraduates.

A description of the goals of the collaboratory, current members of the steering and advisory committees, as well as collaborating partners can be found at:

We also present information about two upcoming PKAL LSC activities:

·        2010 PKAL LSC Webinars
http://www.pkal.org/documents/2010LSCWebinars.cfm

·        2010 PKAL National Colloquium: What We Know About Planning Learning Spaces and What We Still Need to Know
November 5 - 7, 2010 at the Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia – near Dulles Airport
http://www.pkal.org/activities/PKALLearningSpacesCollaboratoryNationalColloquium.cfm
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster