From: Joan Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: IDCC10 Program Available
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:35:32 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
We encourage you to take a look at the program for the International Digital Curation Conference and to register for this conference, to be held in Chicago on Dec. 6-8, 2010.
--Joan Lippincott
-------------------------

The updated IDCC10 programme including all the accepted papers is now available on the DCC website.
It is available at http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/conferences/6th-international-digital-curation-conference/programme with a link at both the top and bottom of the page to the PDF.

6th International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC10)
“Participation & Practice: Growing the curation community through the data decade”.
6 – 8 December 2010, Chicago Mart Plaza, Chicago, USA.
We are pleased to announce that the full programme including all research and practice papers is now available at
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/conferences/6th-international-digital-curation-conference/programme
A full list of posters and demos will be added shortly.
Register for pre-conference workshops and the conference at
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/conferences/6th-international-digital-curation-conference
Looking forward to seeing you all in Chicago in December.

Sent on behalf of IDCC10 Programme Committee
Co-chaired by Kevin Ashley - Director of the Digital Curation Centre (DCC), Liz Lyon - Associate Director of the DCC, Allen Renear and Melissa Cragin - Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS) at the University of Illinois, Clifford Lynch, Executive Director of CNI.

--
Bridget Robinson