From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI 2010-2011 Program Plan Available Online
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:36:17 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The CNI 2010-2011 Program Plan, which was distributed in printed form to participants at our Fall Membership Meeting in Washington DC earlier this week, is now available online at the CNI web site, at

http://www.cni.org/program/

We will also be mailing printed copies ot our member representatives.

The Fall meeting was a great success; in the coming weeks we'll be releasing video of the plenary sessions and a few selected breakouts, and also making available presentation materials on the CNI web site.

With best wishes for the holidays.