From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Videos & Presentations: Follow-on from the Fall 2010 CNI Member Meeting
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:40:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Videos & Presentations: Follow-on from the Fall 2010 CNI M
Happy New Year.

We've now collected substantially all of the presentation materials from the fall CNI meeting and linked them to the presentation listing on the CNI web site.

We are starting to roll out the videos from selected sessions. My opening plenary talk is now available both on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/channels/cni

and on YouTube

and you can find the new 2010-2011 Program Plan that I discuss on the CNI web site as well. We'll be making a series of additional videos available over the next few weeks.

As noted in an earlier announcement by Diane Goldenberg-Hart, podcast interviews with participants from the meeting are also now available; also the December CNI conversations recording includes a summary of the meeting.