Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113587
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video of Dan Cohen's Keynote at December 2010 CNI Meeting Available
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:40:15 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Video of Dan Cohen's Keynote at December 2010 CNI Meeting
The video of Professor Dan Cohen's wonderful closing session "The Ivory Tower and the Open Web" is now available on both Youtube (at http://www.youtube.com/cnivideo ) and Vimeo (at http://vimeo.com/channels/cni ).

You can also find a copy of his presentation at http://www.cni.org/tfms/2010b.fall/cni_ivory_cohen.pdf

This is an extremely wide-ranging presentation that I think will be of interest to almost everybody in the CNI community; I know that a number of people who saw the talk live told me that it was so rich, and thought provoking in so many different ways, that they were eager to have a chance to watch it again. Many others were eager to share it with colleauges and students.

A must-see.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster