Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113589
From: Joan Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE Live 1/21/11 on Mobile Computing & Learning
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:58:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I know many of our cni-announce subscribers are interested in developments in the mobile environment.  This webcast will describe a wide range of responses by one campus to the mobile environment.
Don't forget to register for this free EDUCAUSE event.
--Joan Lippincott
------------------------------------

Friday, January 21, EDUCAUSE Live! will discuss mobile computing at the University of Maryland.

"Spotlight on Mobile Computing: Stories of Mobile Learning"

http://www.educause.edu/live112

1-2pm U.S. Eastern Time, Friday, January 21. No charge, but registration required. Archived for future (re)viewing.

Speaker:

Christopher Higgins
Acting Director, Academic Support
University of Maryland

The University of Maryland is in its third year of a mobility initiative that has encompassed everything from student recruitment to app development to class projects. This session will focus on the experiences of faculty and students when using mobile devices for teaching and learning. Specific focus will be given to Digital Cultures and Creativity and Information 3.0, two dynamic programs that incorporate the iPad and iPod touch with other technologies to engage students in learning.

EDUCAUSE Live! on Twitter:

Use #EDULive to discuss this or any EDUCAUSE Live! Webcast on Twitter before or after the event.

EDUCAUSE Live! events are open to all. Feel free to redistribute this message.
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster