Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113591
From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video of session on NSF Data Management Plans from 12/10 CNI meeting now available
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:22:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The video of a well-attended CNI Fall meeting session on "NSF Data Management Plan Requirements:  Institutional Initiatives" is now available on both Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/cnivideo  and Vimeo at  http://vimeo.com/channels/cni .  Serge Goldstein of Princeton and Scott Brandt of Purdue provided information on what their institutions are doing to support their researchers' needs to include data management plans as part of grant proposals to the National Science Foundation.

In addition, you can find the presenters' Powerpoint presentations and other materials on our meeting website at http://www.cni.org/tfms/2010b.fall/Abstracts/PB-nsf-goldstein.html .

I know many campuses are tackling similar issues and I hope can benefit from the work highlighted at our meeting.

Joan Lippincott

Associate Director, CNI

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster