From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: New CNI Conversations: e-textbooks, enhanced reality, more
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:24:03 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In the February 17, 2011 podcast, CNI director Clifford Lynch talks about the Paul Evan Peters Award, to be presented to UCLA professor Christine Borgman at CNI’s spring meeting on April 4 in San Diego, CA; Borgman will present the Peters’ Lecture at that time.  Cliff also makes note of a recent announcement made by the California Digital Library and partners regarding data management plans.

Both Cliff and Joan Lippincott, CNI associate director, reflect on the recent EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) meeting in Washington, DC and the 2011 Horizon Report.

CNI Conversations continues to be available at http://conversations.cni.org/ (to subscribe to the audio feed add http://conversations.cni.org/feed to iTunes, or any podcatcher).  We hope you enjoy this program and we welcome your feedback.  For questions or comments related to CNI Conversations, please contact CNI Associate Executive Director Joan Lippincott at joan@cni.org

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800