Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113607
From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Papers on Future of Social Science Research contributed to NSF
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:19:06 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Last fall, the Social, Behavorial and Economic Directorate of the US National Science Foundation issued a call to the community for papers describing opportunities for new research in the 2020 timeframe as a way of informing NSF's development of new research programs. We had a session at the December 2010 CNI meeting where NSF provided some initial summaries of themes from these papers.

The papers have been available for a few weeks at the NSF site, but I waited to announce them here until the summary file of all abstracts was available; there are a large number of papers and they are difficult to scan without such a file. There are some fascinating papers here.

The links to the papers and the summary file are at

http://www.nsf.gov/sbe/sbe_2020/index.cfm

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster