Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113617
From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Personal Archiving, Software Obsolescence, Self-Destructing Ebooks, More
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:15:55 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>

The March 15, 2011 podcast of CNI Conversations includes discussion on a wide variety of topics by CNI Executive Director Clifford Lynch, including:

*a report on peer review from UC Berkeley’s Center for Studies in Higher Education (CSHE)

*the recent personal digital archiving symposium hosted at the Internet Archive

*Mac OS X Lion and implications for software obsolescence

*auto-destructing ebooks

*the Digital Public Library of America

CNI Conversations continues to be available at http://conversations.cni.org/ (to subscribe to the audio feed add http://conversations.cni.org/feed to iTunes, or any podcatcher).  We hope you enjoy this program and we welcome your feedback.  For questions or comments related to CNI Conversations, please contact CNI Associate Executive Director Joan Lippincott at joan@cni.org

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
202-296-5098
202-872-0884 (Fax)

For the latest news & information:
Follow CNI:  @cni_org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster