From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI Meeting Update: Schedule, Abstracts Available
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:11:40 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A schedule of project briefings to be presented at the Spring 2011 CNI Membership Meeting is now available:

Links from this page lead to session abstracts; we are continuing to add supplemental information as it becomes available.

The meeting Schedule of Events (not including handouts) will be available for download very soon.

We will be posting meeting updates from the CNI Twitter account (http://twitter.com/cni_org) using the hashtag #cni11s and we encourage other twitterers to do the same.

The meeting will be held in San Diego, CA, April 4-5.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800