Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113638
From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: New CNI Conversations: Crowdsourcing & Data; Future of Academic Libraries; Nat’l Approaches to Digital Preservation
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:02:57 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In this 13 minute podcast, recorded June 1, 2011,
CNI Associate Executive Director Joan Lippincott recaps the recent symposium “The Future of the Academic Library” held at McMaster Univ., and she also talks about some of the learning spaces within the University.  CNI Director Clifford Lynch mentions a symposium on crowdsourcing and scientific data quality presented by the National Research Council’s Board on Research Data and Information on June 13, 2011 in Washington, DC.  Cliff also discusses “Aligning National Approaches to Digital Preservation,” a meeting which took place at The National Library of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia, on May 23-25, 2011.

Listen to the June 1 CNI Conversations:  http://wp.me/pGewu-44
CNI Conversations is available at http://conversations.cni.org/ (to subscribe to the audio feed add http://conversations.cni.org/feed to iTunes, or any podcatcher).  We hope you enjoy this program and we welcome your feedback.  For questions or comments related to CNI Conversations, please contact CNI Associate Executive Director Joan Lippincott at joan@cni.org

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
202-296-5098
202-872-0884 (Fax)

For the latest news & information:
Follow CNI:  @cni_org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster