Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113651
From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: German Information Infrastucture for Research Program
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:18:47 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Earlier this week I was fortunate to be able to attend a briefing on a series of awards that the German DFG has made to support information Infrastructure for Research. These are discipline-specific and span the sciences, the social sciences, engineering and the humanities, since the DFG funding scope covers all of these disciplines. This is a very impressive program and I think it will be of interest to many CNI-announce readers, both as an example of a national approch to the challenges of data intensive scholarship, but also as a possible source of future collaborations. The announcement, which links to a number of other documents, can be found at

http://www.dfg.de/en/research_funding/announcements_proposals/info_wissenschaft_11_18/index.html

I am hoping that we may be able to have a session exploring some of these activities at the fall CNI member meeting.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster