Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113652
From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: New CNI Conversations: Digging into Data; Identifiers; BRDI Crowdsourcing Mtg
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:53:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
This latest report from CNI, recorded June 22, 2011, includes discussion of the recent Digging into Data conference, an overview of a meeting on persistent identifiers and identifier interoperability, recent developments at the DFG (the German Research Foundation), and a public symposium on crowdsourcing hosted by the National Research Council's Board on Research Data & Information (BRDI).

Listen to the June 22 CNI Conversations:  http://wp.me/pGewu-4r
CNI Conversations is available at http://conversations.cni.org/ (to subscribe to the audio feed add http://conversations.cni.org/feed to iTunes, or any podcatcher).  We hope you enjoy this program and we welcome your feedback.  For questions or comments related to CNI Conversations, please contact CNI Associate Executive Director Joan Lippincott at joan@cni.org

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
202-296-5098
202-872-0884 (Fax)

For the latest news & information:
Follow CNI:  @cni_org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster