From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Materials from October 2011 ARL-CNI Symposium on 21st Century Collections
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:25:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Audio recordings and powerpoints from the sessions at the October 13-14, 2011 ARL-CNI Wahsington DC Symposium on 21st Century Collections are now available at

http://www.arl.org/resources/pubs/fallforumproceedings/forum11.shtml

There's a wealth of great material here, though personally the two talks that stand out in my memory (and I have not gone back and listened to the all the talks again) were those of Paul Duguid, my colleague at the UC Berkeley School of Information, and John V. Lombardi, the very blunt-spoken and provocative President of the Lousiana State University System.