From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: National Academies Board on Research Data and Information Meeting, 1/31-2/1
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:20:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
National Academies Board on Research Data and Information
The U.S National Academies Board on Research Data and Information (BRDI) is having its next meeting on January 31-February 1, 2012 in Washington DC. The great majority of the meeting is open (with pre-registration) and will be of interest to those following work on scientific data policy. You can find the agenda for the meeting at:

On a personal note, with this meeting, a number of Board members have retired and new ones have been added; I have joined the Board as co-chair. You can find a list of the Board members linked to the page above. I'm honored to have the opportunity to do this, and to be able to help to advance the very valuable work that the Board has been doing.