From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Responses to OSTP Requests for Info on Data & Article Access
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:25:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Last year, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy issued two requests for information, one dealing with public access to articles describing the results of federally funded research, and the other wiht public access to data produced as part of federally funded research. Both of these calls for input (which I shared with the CNI-announce list) closed on January 12, 2012.

The responses to these requests for information have now been posted. There were some 117 dealing with public access to data, and 375 dealing with scholarly publications. I submitted responses to both calls on behalf of the Coalition, and these are included.

The announcement is here:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/01/30/your-comments-access-federally-funded-scientific-research-results

The data responses are here

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/ostp/library/digitaldata

And the scholarly publishing responses are here

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/ostp/library/publicaccess