From: Joan Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Horizon Report 2012 for Higher Ed
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:05:46 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The New Media Consortium and the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative have released the NMC Horizon Report: 2012 Higher Education Edition.  It is available at http://www.nmc.org/news/and-eli-release-horizon-report-2012-hied-edition
This popular resource identifies trends in technology that have particular relevance for teaching and learning.  Key trends and challenges that will affect current practice over the next five years frame these discussions.  The report includes links to additional resources that provide detail and examples of the trends.
I know many of you will find this report very useful for planning discussions in your institution.
I have served on the Advisory Board of the report for the past few years.
--Joan Lippincott