From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: LSC Webinar - Athenaeum at Goucher College
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:30:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A number of cni-announce subscribers have told me that they have benefited from the Learning Spaces Collaboratory webinar series.  Here is information about the next one.  (I am on the advisory board of this group.)
--Joan Lippincott
------------------------

Greetings:

Please join us for an opportunity to explore The Athenaeum at Goucher College, which is “a high-tech library, a public forum, classrooms, a café, an art gallery, a radio station, a center for community service places to meet and converse, and many other spaces—all in one.” The webinar is at 4pm EDT on Wednesday, March 21, 2012.

The webinar will be facilitated by Goucher colleagues:
·         Sanford Unger, President
·         Marc Roy, Provost
·         Linda Barone, Project Manager, Facilities Management Services
·         Nancy Magnuson, College Librarian

This will be an interactive webinar; you will have opportunity to learn and ask: about the process of setting a ‘something different’ vision for the facility; about an integrated planning process involving administrative leaders, faculty, librarians, facilities officers and others; about how they know the building works for learners; and about what difference the Athenaeum is making for the community and culture that is Goucher.

 Registration (for a fee) information is available at  http://www.pkallsc.org/events/188

Jeanne