From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI Meeting Update: Abstracts, Schedule Available
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:06:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A schedule of project briefings to be presented at the Spring 2012 CNI Membership Meeting is now available:

Links from this page lead to session abstracts; a complete list of project briefings with links to session descriptions can be found at www.cni.org/mm/spring-2012/project-briefings-presentations/

The meeting Schedule of Events (not including handouts) is also available for download.

We will be posting meeting updates from the CNI Twitter account (http://twitter.com/cni_org) using the hashtag #cni12s and we encourage other twitterers to do the same.   The meeting will be held April 2-3 at Baltimore's Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel.

We look forward to seeing you next week in Baltimore!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800