From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference - Calgary
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:17:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
We are very pleased with the response to the “Designing Libraries for the 21st Century” conference in Calgary, May 16-18, 2012.  Tom Hickerson, Vice Provost and University Librarian at University of Calgary, and I have co-organized a great program.  It promises to be a lively event with thought-provoking discussions with colleagues from all over North America.  Speakers include James Neal, Columbia University; Susan Nutter, NC State; James Mullins, Purdue; Gary Strong, UCLA; architects and designers, and many more.  The full program is now available on the conference site.  Here is the link to the registration and program:       http://library.ucalgary.ca/lib21

We look forward to welcoming you to Calgary.

Joan Lippincott, CNI