From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Presentations from LC 2012 Storage Architectures Meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 19:18:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
On September 20-21, 2012 the Library of Congress hosted its annual Storage Architectures Meeting, which looks at hardware and storage systems in the context of large scale digital preservation needs; it is an excellent opportunity to understand where the storage industry is headed in terms of supporting digital preservation. The materials from the meeting are now available at:

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/storage12.html

I note that we'll have a chance to hear from several of the presenters on related topics at the fall CNI membership meeting.