From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI Mtg Program/Schedule of Events Now Available
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:48:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Schedule of Events/Meeting Program for CNI's Fall 2012 Member Meeting is now available for download from the meeting website:

The document includes a schedule of project briefings to be presented at the meeting, as well as session abstracts.

We will be posting meeting updates from the CNI Twitter account (http://twitter.com/cni_org) using the hashtag #cni12f and we encourage other twitterers to do the same. The meeting will be held Dec. 10-11 at the Capital Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC.

We look forward to seeing you next week in DC!

----
Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator | CNI
202-296-5098 | diane@cni.org