Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113856
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Participate in ELI Challenges & Opportunities Survey
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:12:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Our colleagues at the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) seek your input in identifying leading challenges and opportunities.
--Joan Lippncott
----------------------
Greetings!
The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) would like to remind folks that
there is still time to help identify the leading challenges and
opportunities in teaching and learning (aka ELI content anchors).  Please
steer your browser to:

http://surveymonkey.com/s/elianchor1314

and complete the survey.  It will take only a couple of minutes. These
content anchors provide a evolving snapshot of the teaching and learning
landscape.

Please share this link colleagues at your institution. Voting ends March
11.

The ELI will be publishing the results as well as how these results
compare across the three years.  You can access our infographic on the
results from the first two years at:
http://www.educause.edu/eli/programs/seeking-evidence-impact/content-anchor

Many thanks in advance for your help! Apologies for cross-posting,
best
Malcolm Brown

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

EDUCAUSE <http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
direct: 575.448.1313 | main: 202.872.4200 | fax: 202.872.4318 |
educause.edu <http://www.educause.edu/>
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster