Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113887
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries for the 21st Century - Save the Date
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:20:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The James B. Hunt Jr. Library at North Carolina State University Library in Raleigh, NC will be the site of the October 6-8, 2013 Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference.  The libraries of NC State University and University of Calgary, which hosted the first Designing Libraries conference last year, are the sponsors along with CNI.  A pre-conference on October 6 will focus on technology design.

We are developing a rich program, highlighting the new facility, technologies, and services at the Hunt Library and providing perspectives from a wide array of speakers from other institutions.  The program will include talks on realizing the vision, discovering what our students and faculty need, the design team and the customer, and the architect's perspective, among other topics.

To see a crowdsourced collection of photos of the new library, you can browse http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/myhuntlibrary

I will post information on registration (for a fee) and local arrangements when they are available.  In the meantime, please save the date!  This promises to be an exceptional program.

Joan Lippincott

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster