From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 12:16:18 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The National Digital Stewardship Alliance has recently released its 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship, which can be found at

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/nationalagenda/index.html

This is a very valuable concise survey and agenda for high priority areas of digital stewardship; it's also important because it reflects the wide consultation and breadth that characterizes the important leadership and coordinating work of the Alliance.

I apologize to the many CNI-announce readers who have doubtless already seen announcements of this report (or indeed contributed to its development) but I  think it's significant enough that I wanted to be sure that the entire CNI community was aware of it; those who do not follow digital stewardship developments in detail will, I believe, find the report to be a quite helpful snapshot.

I am hopeful that we will be able to have a session at the upcoming December CNI meeting to discuss this report and to further contribute to the ongoing NDSA agenda-setting efforts.