Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113915
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Register - Designing Libraries conference
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:15:56 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I am looking forward to seeing many of our CNI members at the Designing Libraries conference at NC State University.  We have put together a program with a wide range of speakers, and if you are planning a renovation or new library facility, you will this conference to be stimulating and informative.  Registration (for a fee) is limited.  Hotel information is now available on the website.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
---------------
Registration is now open for the Second Annual Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/designing-libraries-II
which will take place from October 6-8, 2013. Registration will be limited to facilitate substantive interactions with attendees and speakers during this single-track conference.

On the website you'll find information on a technology pre-conference, tours, and conference sessions; more detail on speakers will be posted soon. The conference will be located at the new James B . Hunt Jr. Library on the campus of North Carolina State University. The conference is cosponsored by NCSU, the University of Calgary, and the Coalition for Networked Information.

For more information about the Designing Libraries for the 21st Century II conference, email us at designinglibraries@ncsu.edu.

We hope to see you in October!

Kristin Antelman
Associate Director for the Digital Library
North Carolina State University Libraries

----------

Joan K. Lippincott, Ph.D.

Associate Executive Director

Coalition for Networked Information

21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800

Washington, DC  20036

202-296-5098

202-872-0884 (Fax)

joan@cni.org

www.cni.org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster