Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113945
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries II Presentations Available
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:51:15 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
NC State University hosted a conference Designing Libraries for the 21st Century II held on October 6-8 and the speaker presentations (including my own) are now available at:
The Designing Libraries II speaker presentations and program are now online.

https://lib.ncsu.edu/designing-libraries-II/presentations

The University of Calgary Library and CNI were co-sponsors of this conference.

I know you'll find the presentations on new technologies, lessons learned a year after renovations, and links to learning and research very useful if you are involved in a renovation or other type of building project.

Joan Lippincott
Associate Executive Director
CNI
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster